Tuesday 22 April 2014

OUGD505- Studio Brief 2- Massive Crit


The main feedback I received from the crit on my publication and proposed idea for studio brief 2 was really beneficial. Main points made about the publication were the colours could do with being more vivid to have better impact. I agree with this and I will address this when I re-print the book.

The suggestions I got for the printed collateral for studio brief 2 were what I was thinking of doing anyway:

tickets
posters
vine/whats on guide
social media 
website?
interior/exterior
promotional products to advertise the events
letterheads 
business cards
Cd design 

I will take these suggestions into consideration when I come to develop my ideas.

Publication/ Research Book

My research book was written on to point out the mistakes I had made that needed addressing. The main issues were spelling mistakes but the colours were pointed out as well.






Amendments

I had my booklet re-printed after I had amended the mistakes that were pointed out. Im glad I had the crit because there were a lot of mistakes that would of gone un-noticed otherwise.


I made a mistake with the printing and had to print it for a third time. It was a patience testing experience but I am glad I persevered because the resolution is much better than before. I am now happy with the design.


Film Poster 



As I had a print slot I had my dil poster print to A3 format ready for hand in. One less thing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment