Tuesday 4 February 2014

OUGD503- Interim Evaluation

Responsive 

At the moment I have completed one live brief fully and I am finalising the details for the competition brief. I am in the process of completing three other live briefs. 


The briefs I am doing are:

YCN- Nescafe Azera- Competition Brief

After the final crit for this brief I need to improve the presentation of my boards and push the range further across different medias to strengthen the concept. 

R.A.B publishing- Live Brief 

I had to design two images for a hiphop book which I have finished and sent it to the client. The reply was really positive and has created a possibility to design more work in the future.

Jacked Lincoln- Live Brief 

For this brief I had to brand a new club night in Lincoln. The client initially wanted a Logo designing, I have finished this and sent it. I proposed to the client how the design could be applied across media which they agreed with and went ahead with and printed.

Jacked Lincoln Poster/Flyer- Live Brief 

The same client was pleased with the work I had done for them so I have been asked to design the posters and flyers for the event for the foreseeable.

JuiceIT- Live Brief

I am in the process of completing this brief. I have been asked to design a logo and propose a new idea for packaging. This brief could be a good opportunity for me because I will get paid if I my designs are chosen and the product will be in stores in the Uk and Australia which will be great exposer.



I feel I am improving in general but I need to get my presentation skills to a higher standard. At the moment I think my work needs to be tightened up to make every slick and professional. To achieve this I need to spend more time and plan my design boards better. Through the design board workshops in the new 505 module I will be able to practise this and improve how I organise and present my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment