Thursday 9 January 2014

OUGD503- Studio Workshop 4

How well does the work presented communicate your/concept/product/context?

-Clearly defined and appropriate

-Does the solution meet the brief

-Clearly defined audience, appropriate response 

-Appropriate and defined distribution method

-Are your decisions informed 



R.A.B Publishing
In the lesson we got into groups and had to show what brief we had brought in. I hadn't finished the competition brief yet so I showed a live brief I had completed. 

The feedback was more about the presentation of the work in the boards. I had good feedback from the group and it was stated that I had covered the deliverables by the client fully. 

I will need to complete the competition brief and take some of the feedback from this lesson and apply it to the design boards as they will need to be 100% to enter into the competition. 

However I have come to the realisation that competition briefs are not one of my highest priorities. I am enjoying the life briefs much more because I find them much more rewarding and beneficial to improve my work for industry standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment