Tuesday 26 November 2013

OUGD504- Wire Frames

HTML Column Dimensions 


The container box will be 1024px : 768px

One column layouts will be 512px : 768px

two column layouts will be 256px :768px

Im not too sure how to work out the dimensions for each image so I will have to do it as I go along.



I managed to figure out the height of each image for the homepage at the same time I was preparing the images. I did this by manually adjusting the art boards in illustrator to find out the pixel size.


This scamp works for the opening page on every other link apart from the gallery page. I changes the design as I realised after my crit that each page needed navigation so I made a fixed bar at the top of every page to allow the user to navigate to every page without having to go back to the homepage.


Because I have designed my pages to have multiply backgrounds I have had to make scamps for each section. this scamp relates to the second background on the first page. 


This scamp is the same dimensions the link1 scamp so I didn't need to work them out.


This scamp will be the the opening layout for each principle section. It will have a heading with and image.


This scamp will follow the one above. It will have the two columns, the right will contain the image and the left will contain the text.





No comments:

Post a Comment