Monday 28 October 2013

OUGD504- SCAMPS

I started by sketching thumbnails to get a better idea.



SCAMPS


In the scamp above, I want the eye to look at the links when they are clicked which will activate the page to scroll up on to the following pages. When the cursor hovers above the title 'visual perception', I want the eye to rotate 360 degrees in different directions until the cursor is moved off the title.


My section idea was to have the main content displayed in the middle.The page scrolls up manually or when the links on the right are clicked. The eye on the left will blink randomly and act as navigation to return to the homepage.


This is my lest favourite design as it looks dated. To load the pages you simply click the links on the left which load the following pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment