Monday 28 October 2013

OUGD504- 5 Examples of Website Designs

You are required to print off 5 of what you consider to be the best designs and bring into next weeks session.


http://www.mosne.it/about/






I chose this website because of the simplicity and colour palette. I find pastel colours really appealing at the moment. I also like the easy to use navigation at the top.




I like the layout of this site because it uses a grid system. The grid helps to organise the content to make it easy to navigate.






This site has five columns that expand when clicked. This is a clever way to utilise the space.



Ive come across a lot of sites similar to this at the moment and i like them because of the minimal style. I have found out this style of design is a up and coming trend called 'flat design' I like this kind of design in print so I think its even more relevant in a digital space as it allow you to take full advantage of the design.








This website has the content in the center of the page. I think this works well as it uses the negative space to help the content become the main focus.



No comments:

Post a Comment