Friday 30 November 2012

OUGD405- Deception Design Boards

Here are finals for my designs boards.

Primary Research Board


I have arranged the results from the questions I asked my peers and friends. It was interesting to see that the majority of people perceived the illusions in the same way. 

Secondary Research Board


I decided to focus this board on visual material with a few key words relating to the different fundamentals of visual deception that I have researched. 

Focused Research Board


I decided to focus my final board on negative space because I find it the most intriguing technique of visual deception. I find it interesting how the space can create different meanings. For example, in the image above, I created blocks of colour working against the angles of the lines in the image to create a disjointed perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment